Friday, September 4, 2009

YES, WE DID IT!!!


It wasn't a hell of a fight. In fact, it was pretty obvious to me that Darlan and I would make through our 10th anniversary. I was looking for some pictures of us together and I found out that once we had kids, we just stopped appearing on them. Anyway, here is the math of our ten years old relationship:


KIDS: Two. Murilo - 5 years old and Alvaro - 7 months old.


GRADUATIONS: Both graduated in Mathematics, Both Masters in Mathematics and one current PhD, also in Math.


CARS: Seven. Del Rey, Kadet, FIAT UNO, Toyota Camry, Kia Rio and Kia Optima.



HOUSES: Bought? None. Rented? Tons! (4 months at Rua Barbosa de Freitas, 4 months at my mom's, 7 months at my in laws, 1 year at Rua Alice and now 3 years in Austin).


SURGERIES: Four. 2 c-sections, 1 vasectomy and 2 less teeth in Darlan's Mouth.



SAD HAPPENINGS: Two. Darlan's mom died in a car accident in 2001 and I miscarried a baby in 2008.



PROJECTS: Raise our kids and see them become two honored men, buy a house, have a dog, move to Brazil and live happily ever after!

2 comments:

ivygirao said...

you mean 6 cars

Kristen said...

I think you guys are perfect. I'm glad we are friends.

(Thank you for writing in english)